Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
When it comes to motorcycles i say the best suspension you can afford is more of a NEED than a want. on RC's and almost all of today's motorcycles. everyone "WANTS" more power but it has been proven that Suspension will lower lap times and make you able to ride faster. so therefore suspension is a "NEED" in my book.
(this is something that I have only began to realize here recently. before that I always put suspension upgrades lower on my list but as you get older you listen to people who know more and actually "Listen" not just hear them.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Unfortunately I had to take a pass. Not for lack of wanting, but the forks weren't in my original budget for the street fighter build. I keep finding things that I want, and are a good deal, and I have the cash for (like these forks) but aren't in my original plan. I even thought of abandoning the street fighter and just using the track skins, but I am already too deep into the build to give up now.

Once it is road going again, I'll be on the hunt for sure, but getting the stock forks reworked in the meantime will have to do.

Best of luck to the seller and new owner of the forks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.