Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious since i haven't really looked up what they are going for nowwa days but RC rear seats;what are they worth now and does anyone need one? I have a new one with the rubber protector ring that i picked up and don't need? It looks as though this thing was never used!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I need the seat. Check ebay they go for a nice price. Unless you would like to give it to one of us for a better price:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Ok;so after looking this stuff up and checking out some advice from some fellow forum'ers, i've decided on a price for this seat with the ring for it.I am gonna ask no less than $80 shipped? I already have a seat that i bought from a couple of years ago in which i paid about 100 bones for so i don't need this one but i'm not gonna just give it away,either! The seat is MINT and wrapped up with the seal.I actually NEED a high-beam headlight assembly (throttle side) if someone has a mint condition that they might wanna trade even???
Anyways;that's my offer.Thanks,guys!

And i would rather NOT seperate the pieces....

·
Registered
456 Posts
passenger seat

If this is still available I'm still interested. BTW, I have the R side (throttle side) headlight. It's not "mint" but it's a solid 8/10. Let me know. Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts