Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladybird can, i bought from Simon. Had it mounted on my BMW S1000RR but traded the bike in. Would keep it but, none of my current bikes can use it. Has about 200 miles on it.

Don't think i need to say much about this exhaust. Beautiful pieces. True works of art and they sound great.

It is a single can, but would be good as a spare or if someone is planning on buying a set, you would only need to buy one. Will save you a little bit.
Near perfect condition except for the tiny scratches as seen in the picture which are about the size of a dime.

Asking $225 shipped. So if buying a set you'll save $105.

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why would you sell a BMW?:eek:
A few reasons. Biggest reason, i just was not crazy about it. Fun bike, and amazing electronics, but it was honestly just too much. I couldn't feel what the bike was doing, and decided i wanted something smaller and a bit simpler. So i traded it for my 675R.

The best way i can describe it is this, when i would ride it, i'd have fun and enjoy myself, but as soon as i got home, parked it, and walked away....i didn't miss it. The bike lacks character. Just how i felt about it for awhile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.