Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seems lots of folks come through here look'n for that specific one from time to time... so I'm sure somone here will take it off your hands. I've been look'n for a new (or) mint condition silver one for awhile now, the "SS" is definitely hard to come by these days as it is out of production. Unfortunately I'm after one without any additional holes or plate brackets yet mounted... but I'll definitely take a look at your pics when you get them up, maybe just consider doing a re-paint. -peace

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems lots of folks come through here look'n for that specific one from time to time... so I'm sure somone here will take it off your hands. I've been look'n for a new (or) mint condition silver one for awhile now, the "SS" is definitely hard to come by these days as it is out of production. Unfortunately I'm after one without any additional holes or plate brackets yet mounted... but I'll definitely take a look at your pics when you get them up, maybe just consider doing a re-paint. -peace
Yeah, it wouldn't be hard to fill the holes and repaint. The holes are all on the sides and not under it where the plate goes, it doesn't have a hole drilled for the trunk release either. Any one that you find will probably need a repaint anyways unless it's new in a box.

Let me go clean it up and I'll post up a few pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts