Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Teknic Leather Pants, Size 34us, Comes with 2 sets of brand new Teknic knee sliders (Red). 1 set is on the pants and the other set hasn't ever been out of the package. 360* zipper and 8" zipper. Pants or the pucks have never touched the ground. Very good shape no rips or broken seams. I wear a size 32 pant and these are a little snug on the waist. $100 plus shipping

Alpinestar "Stunt" Textile Jacket, XL, Red,Gray,Black. Comes with Liner, and all pads (shoulder, elbow, back pad) $50 shipped

SP1 Hugger, Red, I don't know the make. Made of fiberglass. No cracks or scratches. $50 plus shipping

PM for paypal address...and if paying with paypal please add the 3%

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Couple more things FS and added pics of hugger

-OEM clutch cover without gasket, no scratchs or marks. Nothing wrong with it just got billet one from Ben $50.00 shipped

-OEM Front Fender, rattle canned black. One of the rear mounting tabs is broken and the other rear tab is cracked :banghead . It won't come with the brake line mounts as I need those for my new CF fender. Only spot of paint chipping is rear mount hole. I'll get pics up in the next day or two $35.00 shipped

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts