Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The U
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two sets of Dainese gloves for sale. Both are XL. One set is the Speed Metal (Model below the Full Metal) $125 OBO shipped CONUS and the other is the T-Age (replaced by the Full Metal) $100 OBO shipped CONUS. Both are used but in good shape. I can send more photos on request. PM or email me mia748sp at yahoo Thanks.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have two sets of Dainese gloves for sale. Both are XL. One set is the Speed Metal (Model below the Full Metal) $125 OBO shipped CONUS and the other is the T-Age (replaced by the Full Metal) $100 OBO shipped CONUS. Both are used but in good shape. I can send more photos on request. PM or email me mia748sp at yahoo Thanks.
Just vouching for the man...he's an honest guy and reputable...although he likes Miami...;)

·
The U
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
although he likes Miami...;)
And for some strange reason you "still" like that other Florida team in Gainesville;) I might be heading down to Jennings sometime in the next couple of months and maybe Daytona also. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
869 Posts
And for some strange reason you "still" like that other Florida team in Gainesville;) I might be heading down to Jennings sometime in the next couple of months and maybe Daytona also. I'll keep you posted.
Last weekend of March is a definite for me, my man! Check Southern Track Days if you're interested! Camp out on Fri and Sat!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts