Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I picked these up a while back and just never got used to them, so they are up for grabs.

They are made by Fast by Ferracci. The pegs are adjustable with a cam like some of the other fbf rearsets I've seen. I don't believe these were originally designed for the RC (maybe they were for an SP1?) but they do fit with a couple adjustments. The shifter arm wanted to hit the exhaust mounting tab. This wasn't an issue for me because I was running a vfr shifter (which I will toss in). If you want to run the stock style linkage it would only take a mm or two of spacing the left mount off the frame to clear the exhaust bracket. On the left bracket I had to slightly shave down the top part of the lower leg to get them to fit. The rear master fit just fine, but if you want to run the heel guard, you need to stick some washers in between the master and the mount for the master to clear the stock heel guard (which is not included).

A couple notable mentions: The hardware that I got was pretty nasty, so some of it has been replaced with what you see in the pictures. I do have both the shifter and brake arms, but only the one pedal, which has a little rash but is straight. Both pegs are almost new protek pegs and seem to work/fit just fine. Not perfect, but they work. You can probably buy replacement pegs and pedals from fbf, or any other pegs with a flat mounting surface and a hole for a bolt would work. The vfr shifter has a few marks from being straightened out a little. It was bent when I got it, gotta love eBay. I also have a used third protek peg that I'll toss in.

All in all, these would make a good primary set with a little work and some new parts, or a good cheap spare set for the track.

$100 shipped obo

Heel guard/bolts not included. Here you can see the chewed up pedal:

Here is the shifter arm I didn't use. The black stuff on the peg cam is just dried grease. If you look close you can see on the bottom arm where I shaved it down next to the frame.

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
man, where were you about a week ago. just purchased replacement pegs for the stockers but would have much preferred to get these..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.