Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those who have seen my feeler/for sale thread know it has been up for a while. I can find no way to keep this bike and it must move. I am selling off some of the parts to allow a price drop on the sale of the bike as a whole. I am taking all the parts I put on it off and listing them for sale. Here is the list:

Turn 1 carbon fiber airbox..............$400 shipped.......SOLD.....shipped.....delivered
Sato ti exhaust hangers.................$180 shipped.......SOLD.....shipped.....delivered
Scotts steering damper.................$250 shipped.......SOLD......shipped.....delivered
ZG Double Bubble smoke screen.......$50 shipped........SOLD......shipped.....delivered
Stock SP2 headers........................$80 shipped........SOLD......shipped.....delivered
RC51 Manual 02-06.......................$50 shipped
HRC quick turn throttle...................$40 shipped

Parts I will sell only if I receive stock part as core:

Gilles Adjustable rearsets (gold).......$350 shipped
Turn1 Gen 2 carbon fiber snorkel......$175 shipped.....SOLD...Received core....shipped.....delivered
Dan Kyle clip ons...........................$150 shipped

Will try to post up pictures in the next few days. No dibs...first come with the cash first serve. I had way too many pms on "dibs on parts" when I listed the bike for sale.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
damn shame you couldn`t find a way to keep it or no one stepped up to buy it complete, it was a very fine RC......

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All PM's replied to

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just an update Parts that I receive money for by Sunday will be shipped on Monday.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
List updated and pm's returned

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update....I have not been able to ship anything yet as some family stuff popped up. I hope to have the parts shipped by thursday (the parts I have received money for). Any parts that have not been paid for are no longer for sale at this time as the bike may be sold. Thanks

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
shit !

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shipping parts tomorrow (Thursday 8/26)....sent out a few pm's to verify addresses.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shipped the items this evening via UPS. Man I guess I should have listed the prices + shipping......some were a little pricey! That and the paypal fee caught me bending over. :eek: haha I will be pm'ing buyers with tracking numbers in just a few minutes.

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
did the bike sell?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
did the bike sell?

I just got back from vacation to MI and the buyer and I planned on this coming week for pick up. Do not have money in hand yet though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts