Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New, never worn, not even to try on for size, this is the new Shoei RF-1100 helmet design for 2010. It comes with helmet bag, clear shield, manual, warranty card “and” and new Shoei CX-1 Dark Smoke visor.
Only $375 shipped in the continental U.S. - Paypal adds $15…
Questions and Paypal address go to… [email protected]
For helmet specs go to… SHOEI NA

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet indeed. I had bought this one on the down low from the wife - a birthday gift to myself, why not, I deserve it. Guess what she got me for my birthday? She had gone to order the RF-1100 and got talked into the X-Twelve. There's so many reasons I can't why I can't wear the 1100 now. The double-weird thing is mine came to the office the same day she gave me the other... 2 helmets in 1 day !!! And yeah, i got a head like a bucket...

I tried one of these on the other day and without a doubt will be my next helmet. Best fitting helmet I've ever tried on. If this was a medium I'd probably snatch it up...somebody has a big noggin :eek:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Look at the size of that boys Noggin, It's got it's own solar System for crisks sakes.
Heeeed, Paper, Neeeeeeeeeuuu..

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys a freaking hilarious... ;)

Ps. After that movie and the first Austin Powers he's hasn't had anything funny - what was his last one - Love Guru - what a POS movie, but he gets paid more than I do, so I'll shut up now...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts