Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
This is an OEM 749r ramp type slipper clutch. I bought this recently from another frequent poster, but decided against using it. Since I never actually installed it on my bike, going off of what I was told, it should work. What I'm selling includes the hub and flange, spider and locater washer, springs, spring caps, spring bolts, and pressure plate. I believe all you need is your 12-tooth clutch basket, plates and hub nut to complete it. In an effort to disclose the the condition of this used part, I have identified the following: The pressure plate shows wear from crash damage and the spring recesses also show signs of wear. The spring posts are also slightly bent. Other than these things, it looks ok. Given all of this, I would like to recover what I paid for it -- $250.00.

Please let me know if you need more information or pictures. These photos were taken by the person I bought it from, but please let me know if you need something specific.

Thanks for looking!
Ian

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.