Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Here piggy piggy
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Honda RC51 Nicky Hayden. Bike was purchased in Atlanta, brand new, in the box, in 2008. Currently has 5,632 miles.

Mods: replica decals removed. Yoshimura oval, titanium RS3 slip-ons. Power Comander IIIUSB. Yosh map installed. Gold CRG levers, Double bubble screen. Re-geared (15/41). Gold 530 chain and gold aluminum/steel "supersprox" rear sprocket. No other mods. OEM suspension tuned by Superbike Italia for 180 lb rider. $7,500 OBO. Located in Coral Gables, Florida.

Riding on the road is out because in south Florida, it's like living on the surface of the sun. I'm just gonna get a well seasoned track bike and I don't have room for both. Love to keep it till I get out of this S**t hole, but don't know when that'll be.
Casey
[email protected]
706-244-4828

Attachments

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Great looking bike man. When I visit my family in FL, I can't understand how guys ride down there, too hot!!!

·
Here piggy piggy
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great looking bike man. When I visit my family in FL, I can't understand how guys ride down there, too hot!!!
Yeah. Riding here is impossible, which is why i'm selling it. I can't stand seeing it sit collecting dust and can't bring myself to track it out just to wad it up.

Florida sucks:banghead

Most of the sportbike riders here are "feet on the rear pegs", extended swingarm, fat fat fat rear tire douche bags who ride in shorts, tank tops, flip flops, no helmet. But they wear gloves. DOUCHE BAGS!

·
Here piggy piggy
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Screw it! If I wad, it I wad it!

OK, now looking for race plastics to track the damn thing out. Any suggestions on where to buy plastics and what brand?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I was forced to leave Miami due to lack of work in construction down there. But I loved riding down there and would love to go back, instead of being stuck in Syracuse, NY. Unfortunately, the beach is no fun without money. Believe me, enjoy paradise before you moveout.

My :twocents!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts