Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my clean titled 2004 998sFE with 7442 miles. Bike is in excellent condition, has never been dropped and all maintenance is current. I am the second owner and purchased the bike with about 2k miles. 6K maintenance was performed at Pat Clark Motorsports in Las Vegas. TPS, CO2, throttle body sync, and cam adjust was also performed recently. The Ohlins forks have been rebuilt by Cogent Dynamics and sprung for a 155 lb rider, rear shock was also rebuilt at the same time. Metal male fuel disconnects also replaced the plastic units. Pressure plate bearing and clutch rod seals replaced. Extras include:

Full 54mm Termignoni exhaust (carbon) with DP ECU

DP large underseat breather box with STM crankcase / Corsa airbox breather

New Dunlop Q2 tires

Piper Cross air filters (runners)

Sato Racing rearsets

Sato Racing 28mm clutch slave

Speedymoto triple clamp

Custom rear tail section (white number plates), original all red tail section also included

SKS brake pads

DID ZVM2 gold chain with 39T Supersprox rear sprocket and new front sprocket

LT Snyder case saver and reservoir caps

Shiftech carbon shock guard

Pitbul reversible rear stand/fork stand

Powerstand bottom triple stand

e-racing track bodywork

custom radiator/oil cooler covers

Techspec traction pads

I have all the supporting maintenance documents and original sales receipts. All the OEM parts and maintenance items(ie. manuals and oil gaskets etc.) are included with the sale, local pickup preferred. These pics were taken before the chain, sprockets, and shock guard were added. If you would like specific pictures please drop me an IM. Price is 10.5k and the bike is located in the Hampton Roads, VA area. Thanks!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 - 1 of 1 Posts