Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have finally come to the difficult decision to sell my baby as I just never get a chance to ride with work/kids/life etc and hate to have it just sit in the garage.

She has 5500 miles on her (I bought her 5 years ago with 3500 miles), so as you can see, my usage is pathetic.

Bike is mint with the exception of a dent in the OEM exhaust canister under the passenger footpeg from where a heal hit it.

Modifications are LSL Clip ons, Memphis Shades Windshield, Speedo Healer and SPAL pusher fans where put in last year to improve cooling. I have also removed the flapper valve and pair valves.

It also has a really nice undertail with integrated signals and comes with the solo seat cover and passenger seat.

Bike is located in the Boston, MA area.

*** SOLD ***

Thanks for looking,

Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold - for real this time - actually have money and the bike has gone to a new home, I will miss the bike and this forum, but will be over at the KTM forum if anyone is looking for me!

Thanks for all the good advice over the last 5 years!

Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.