Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
north of MPLS area. 23k miles on the clock $5500

****EDIT new price**** i have my eyes on the prize, come over and take it away for $5500 today!!

Micron High Mount Exhaust
15/41 gear setup
Black/Silver custom gloss paint
Pazzo Levers
bar end mirrors, only clutch side is currently on
Dark OEM Windscreen
Forget the name but underseat and rear tail light is not OEM
Euro style front turn signal led's in the head lights
all stock otherwise, running synthetic oil since i got it at about 13k miles.
corbin seat is gone.

Ready to ride for spring, i have a battery tender on it now if you want to hear it run. A bit too snowy for a test ride.

·
Banned
929 Posts
Forgive me I dont have my glasses on but are you asking $6500 for that bike??? I just wanna make sure I read that right.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you are forgiven.. :) I just tossed a number out. If you wanna drive up from TX and toss a number out i'd be more than happy to consider it, so long as you bring a DC cheerleader with you.
Trust me on this, i will not get in a verbal battle of wits with anyone over the price on any website, say what you want, it is what it is. enjoy life.

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
CJ,

Nice looking RC. Something to consider; LSL makes a nice bar riser kit for the RC that you can get through STG and you could add a set of adjustable rearsets to get your feet down and forward, add a Sergeant seat and you have a nice, more upright street machine. Wish I would have done that before I sold mine... Have a 900ss for the street now but I miss the RC

Matthew

·
calculating status...
1,667 Posts
CJ,
add a set of adjustable rearsets to get your feet down and forward
Do you know of any specifically that will do that on the RC? The only ones I knew of were Harris. But they have stopped making them for the RC.

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
I believe that you can flip the Vortex mounting brackets...

Matthew

1 - 12 of 12 Posts