Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I got MAD SKILLZ yo!
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2000 Ducati 996, $6000

2000 Ducati 996, biposto. 10,xxx miles

-service done @9k by Corse Superbikes (valve adjust, all belts, plugs, oil change)
-carbon fiber solo tail
-carbon fiber front fender
-carbon fiber heel guards
-carbon fiber exhaust guard
-carbon fiber swing arm cover
-carbon fiber chain guard
-carbon fiber radiator V
-Termi carbon slip ons
-Ducati Performance nickle plated pressure plate
-stainless steel clutch springs
-speedymoto clutch cover
-stock wheels powder coated black
-motostrono license plate bracket

-bike comes with all the stock pieces that were replaced with carbon, including the bi-posto tail section.

$6000 email; [email protected]

with carbon solo tail;

with bi-posto tail section;

·
Registered
409 Posts
I got mad skillz yo????? That sounds insanely ghetto and uneducated. You must be black.:banghead

·
Registered
240 Posts
Am I the only person that found this statement completely offensive?!!!:wtf
I'd agree with the part that it sounds ghetto and uneducated...I don't picture Rossi on the podium saying " For me...was very hard race, at the start, my tire was not so good, but...ehhh...ehhh...I got mad skillz yo...and I arrive, so, was good"
Not sure there was the need to bring color into it though. But, if you look at the responders location....noneofyabiz....sounds like he speaks from experience...

·
Registered
869 Posts
Am I the only person that found this statement completely offensive?!!!:wtf
Do you find Ebonics racists? Do you find affirmative action racists?
Do you find BET racists?

In the end, who gives a shit? It's an ad on the internet....

·
Registered
869 Posts
So you think that comment was ok?
It didn't bother me, if that's what you're asking. Do I think it was ok? I could give a damn if it was or not...maybe you should PM the guy instead of clogging someone's for sale thread. That's what I find NOT OK.

Then again, I'm a minority myself and could give a shit if you or anyone else makes fun of a stereotype of something...

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
It didn't bother me, if that's what you're asking. Do I think it was ok? I could give a damn if it was or not...maybe you should PM the guy instead of clogging someone's for sale thread. That's what I find NOT OK.

Then again, I'm a minority myself and could give a shit if you or anyone else makes fun of a stereotype of something...
Another Keyboard Cowboy I see. :confused:

I'll bet the OP doesn't mind this thread being pushed to the top.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Another Keyboard Cowboy I see. :confused:

I'll bet the OP doesn't mind this thread being pushed to the top.
Keyboard cowboy? I assure you that I am as vocal in person as I am behind the keyboard. You're more then welcome to come down to Jennings GP and visit and I'll gladly get you a beer and we can discuss anything you want.

Life is too short to get upset at stupid "racist" remarks. If something as trivial as an ad on a website offends you, I can imagine your sense of humor is lacking, too. Maybe you should loosen up.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Keyboard cowboy? I assure you that I am as vocal in person as I am behind the keyboard. You're more then welcome to come down to Jennings GP and visit and I'll gladly get you a beer and we can discuss anything you want.

Life is too short to get upset at stupid "racist" remarks. If something as trivial as an ad on a website offends you, I can imagine your sense of humor is lacking, too. Maybe you should loosen up.
Sense of humor is fine, just thought his remark was lacking...my bad.

Made it down to Jennings last winter, don't know if I can this winter.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Sense of humor is fine, just thought his remark was lacking...my bad.

Made it down to Jennings last winter, don't know if I can this winter.
Bunch of guys making the trip in March from Chicago...hitch up with them...go to floridasportbikers.com and sign up...

·
Registered
869 Posts
I can confirm he is as vocal in person. Especially when it comes to Gators and Canes :D
Dude where the heck have you been?!?!?!?! Track weekend at Jennings, Nov. 13&14th!!!

Did you get that bracket to work?

·
Registered
869 Posts
BTW - Who has a better chance this weekend? Canes or Gators?;)

·
I got MAD SKILLZ yo!
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dayum dude...where ya been?
i dont have too much time for message boards anymore, i'm a moderator on another bike board and i barely get anything done there either. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts