Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update: the bike is SOLD

I am selling my 2000 Ducati 748R monoposto in yellow. 9400 miles. $5200 OBO. This is a Euro version, but I have a clean New Mexico title. I'm sure you guys know what an R is, so I won't list those things here. Instead, here are the things that are upgraded:

Open clutch cover
Lightweight flywheel
Euro spec mirrors with integrated signals
Moto-science sequential LED tail lamp
Cycle-cat rearsets
Carbon slipons (HMF Engineering, I removed the badges)
CRG brake and clutch levers

Also comes with a Pit Bull rear stand (pictured) and a rear tire that saw one day at the track (plenty of life left in it).

Note that the 2000 year 748R got upgraded Showa forks, not Ohlins. These do have nitrided shafts, but they are Showa.

I dumped this bike in the sand last year at Sandia raceway (Albuquerque) overrunning Turn 1, so it just recently got a new(er) fairing on one side, got all cleaned up, an oil change, filters cleaned, etc. It has a few cosmetic blemishes like some scratches on the tail and a few nicks on the nose, but mostly it just looks very sexy. Sounds great. Rides great. Runs like a scalded cat.

Anyway, since it is in R, someone should be racing it! I'm not doing that, so I'm selling it to someone who will. I am located near Albuquerque, NM.

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts
What a beautiful, classic bike. Love this bodystyle, and an "R" is just icing on the cake! Wish I had a wife that would let me have more than one bike. :(

Good luck with the sale! (free bump)

·
...clink...!
1,725 Posts
Very nice ! I wish I was'nt so broke. I miss my '01 748. Best bike I ever owned. Bump...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does it have a badge on the upper triple?
It does not have the badge. I think that began in 2001. Also, it has a Euro VIN (ZDMH...). Everybody seems to want proof that it is an R, including a member of this forum who wanted to see the shower injectors.

But anyway, it is sold. Thanks everyone for the interest and free bumps!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does anyone recognize the exact brand of the rear sets on the qbove 748r?I don't see anything like them on the on cycles website? Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts