Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sub-average Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD.

I bought it with the intention of going hog wild with it, but in all honesty, I can’t bring myself to take apart this bone stock example – there are many modified and chopped up Hawk GTs out there for sale, no doubt. Good luck finding another (virtually) one-owner, bone stock Hawk like this one.

Here’s the skinny:
• 11,3XX original miles
• Clean CA title, in hand
• Entirely bone stock except steel braided brake lines, front and rear (Even the tires are factory original!)
• 2nd owner, purchased from original owner last month! (June 2010)
• Virtually flawless original Tempest Gray paint (only the front fender has a blemish, see pic)
• Flawless original seat
• Non-CA model, so there’s no smog crap on it AND I went through the pains of registering it here, so all the work is done for you!
• Tags paid until June 2011, so I paid ALL the registration fees for you!

Maintenance performed:
• Fresh oil change with Shell Rotella-T6 100% synthetic oil and OEM Honda filter
• Flushed brake fluid, front and rear
• Replaced battery
• Replaced chain
• Replaced tank petcock valve with Honda OEM
• Replaced fuel filter
• Brand new Honda OEM fork seals and fork oil, just completed on 7/28/2010

The info above and pics below speak for themselves. The bike runs like a champion and handles like it's brand new (it almost is!) If you have any questions, please PM me. Asking $2,200.

Serious buyers only, please. Thank you for your time. :)

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Whoa, I must have been drinking when I posted the first time, I didn't realize you wanted to sell it!! lol!! Thought you were just showing us a great find!
Check your PM!

·
Sub-average Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whoa, I must have been drinking when I posted the first time, I didn't realize you wanted to sell it!! lol!! Thought you were just showing us a great find!
Check your PM!
PM replied. Thanks, Glenn!

·
Sub-average Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm assuming there is a pending sale on this bike. If not let me know as I am very interested in it.
Hey LDH. Glenn hasn't called me yet, but I'll let you know. Maybe we can trade for a set of ZX-14 Ohlins forks! j/k :p

·
Sub-average Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh crap...:woot:

Thanks for taking my call...got me thinking...:D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Naw, had to see my CPA in Burbank so stayed with some friends down in LB, had some dinner at George's on second street etc...

I like it down there. I've thought of opening up another Race Shop in that area :)

·
Sub-average Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Naw, had to see my CPA in Burbank so stayed with some friends down in LB, had some dinner at George's on second street etc...

I like it down there. I've thought of opening up another Race Shop in that area :)
I'll be your first customer! :D LB is like 15 minutes away!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts