Speedzilla Forums banner

front mount ecu

8K views 55 replies 12 participants last post by  Ika-kun 
#1 ·
any issues regarding heat when moving ecu forward onto frame spar?
TIA

#32 ·
I don't reckon anything will fall off. Looks like you've got bracket fabrication nailed.:notworthy Got my MOT booked for tomorrow morning so fingers crossed the rain will ease off for a couple of hours.
How's the steering movement with the new snorkel fitted? Will you have to limit it much?

#33 ·
cheers.the snorkel fouled on the ignition so its just hung on in the pic.have had to cut a piece out of the back and reseal it.i,m gonne have to fit a couple of bolts to the bottom of the steering head but its not too bad.need to knock a clock mount up(gonna do that today)and throw the bodywork back on and shes ready to roll.fingers crossed.

#36 ·
Bloody hell Vince, that's the biggest toolbox I have ever seen!:notworthy

The stealth black looks good, it's the basis for a 7 Stars paint job! What make body work have you got? I've been look around and the King Carbon stuff seems to pretty good.

#42 ·
Good work again Vince. I need to make the same for the one I bought off you. Don't like the original side mountings.

How was the weather in 't north over the weekend? I had 2 great days of sunny riding even though it was running a bit rough with the unmapped T1 airbox on.

#46 ·
you dog you got a carbon fiber snorkel . it looks really trick :rockon well i bought a set of PVM ralial brake mounts for my little money sucker, really took a deep breath a ordered a set of mono block brembros. OUCH . that hurt the wallet. i haven't forgot you bro just waiting on it to arrive , then it will be strait out to ya . peace V-MAN BE SAFE.

#47 ·
you dog you got a carbon fiber snorkel . it looks really trick :rockon well i bought a set of PVM ralial brake mounts for my little money sucker, really took a deep breath a ordered a set of mono block brembros. OUCH . that hurt the wallet. i haven't forgot you bro just waiting on it to arrive , then it will be strait out to ya . peace V-MAN BE SAFE.
Sorry to thread jack but, Top do you have a link to these PVM radial brake mounts? And BTW are these in 100mm or 108mm?
Last, what kind of Brembo calipers are you getting? Link please?

I know you have different rotors on your bike, but Top if i can make a reccomandation on the Brake tech axis Iron rotors, heard very very good things about these from members here that race or have raced the RC with these rotors. They are a little expensive but like i said they should be the best for what your upgradin to. Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.