Speedzilla Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
cheers,got the snorkel fitted and the clock mount done today after a bit of fannying about.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good work again Vince. I need to make the same for the one I bought off you. Don't like the original side mountings.

How was the weather in 't north over the weekend? I had 2 great days of sunny riding even though it was running a bit rough with the unmapped T1 airbox on.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
cheers John,just about there now,i'm just repairing a few cut outs on the fairing that i did when mounting the rads.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
latest pic

nearly there,haven't touched it for a month.just need some help now from biltforspeed on jettng requirements and should be good to go.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Jetting ,Jetting :wtf :wtf
When did you fit carbs you kept that one quiet, I did,ent see you fit them Webber 40s or 45s?? you sly one you
The only SP1 carbs cooooollllll
JONTY

·
Registered
171 Posts
you dog you got a carbon fiber snorkel . it looks really trick :rockon well i bought a set of PVM ralial brake mounts for my little money sucker, really took a deep breath a ordered a set of mono block brembros. OUCH . that hurt the wallet. i haven't forgot you bro just waiting on it to arrive , then it will be strait out to ya . peace V-MAN BE SAFE.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
you dog you got a carbon fiber snorkel . it looks really trick :rockon well i bought a set of PVM ralial brake mounts for my little money sucker, really took a deep breath a ordered a set of mono block brembros. OUCH . that hurt the wallet. i haven't forgot you bro just waiting on it to arrive , then it will be strait out to ya . peace V-MAN BE SAFE.
Sorry to thread jack but, Top do you have a link to these PVM radial brake mounts? And BTW are these in 100mm or 108mm?
Last, what kind of Brembo calipers are you getting? Link please?

I know you have different rotors on your bike, but Top if i can make a reccomandation on the Brake tech axis Iron rotors, heard very very good things about these from members here that race or have raced the RC with these rotors. They are a little expensive but like i said they should be the best for what your upgradin to. Thanks again.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
hi top,hows it going,did you get the damper mounted yet? if you've still got the ohlins/nissin mounts i might do you a trade :)

hi rob,need to get my finger out.guess you've put a bit of mileage on yours now.hows it doing?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

done about 200 miles this weekend and nothing fell off,which is nice. been out with ajonty today.days like these you don't forget! :woot:

41 - 56 of 56 Posts