Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
hi reid,even stronger with a 45,very lively.got a little bit more done today,its taking shape slowly.not riding at the moment cos its freezing.i'll post some progress pics at the weekend.

·
Registered
171 Posts
looks clean. in the process of putting a set of banzai high mounts for an 02 on my 01 . Right side was straight bolt on left side have to cut a small pie cut in the pipe on the left side to bring it back 1 inch, an they said it wouldn't fit. if you want it bad enough it can be done. pics to follow next week . oh yeah it was 80 degrees f to day . you an your boys need to be here.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
ok,so i got a bit more done,only getting a few hours on a weekend.finaly fitted SP2 arm,had a friend make some spacers but still need caliper mount and chain runner.got a bit bored with loom so decided to attack airbox cos i'm yorkshire.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
That relocation mod is something ive been wanting to tackle for a long time. So far ive only relocated the battery under the engine :eek: . Very nice work :clapper

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey V, it ain't that cold over here! Get it all back together and go for a blast. That run on the back of the Blackbird should have got yer throttle hand itchin!
How easy was the wiring mod to do in the end? It looks like it's going to piss down all weekend so I may get stuck into mine.

Keep up the good work.

And Jonty, you don't happen to know where I could get one of the high level systems from do you?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
started the post in wnter,i just type slow.not going out this weekend but will be the weekend after,will let you know what falls off but think i've cured all them

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't reckon anything will fall off. Looks like you've got bracket fabrication nailed.:notworthy Got my MOT booked for tomorrow morning so fingers crossed the rain will ease off for a couple of hours.
How's the steering movement with the new snorkel fitted? Will you have to limit it much?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
cheers.the snorkel fouled on the ignition so its just hung on in the pic.have had to cut a piece out of the back and reseal it.i,m gonne have to fit a couple of bolts to the bottom of the steering head but its not too bad.need to knock a clock mount up(gonna do that today)and throw the bodywork back on and shes ready to roll.fingers crossed.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

put some bodywork back on today to fit snorkel and final adjustments.you'll have to excuse the bodywork,it's been a bit of a mule.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Bloody hell Vince, that's the biggest toolbox I have ever seen!:notworthy

The stealth black looks good, it's the basis for a 7 Stars paint job! What make body work have you got? I've been look around and the King Carbon stuff seems to pretty good.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
How easy was the wiring mod to do in the end?
i cheated on the wiring.when i unwrapped the loom i found theres plenty of length on the loom to move things about,only had to lengthen a couple of wires and make battery leads(from the originals).and main fuse lead.the full loom is tucked behind the frame,including all the shat that hides in the front of the rads.its a bit snug in there but fits,just.the connectors for the trottle side fit under the airbox.i'm running a daytime test so no lights but fit a brake light for town work.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts