Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Anyone every tried these front disc rotors off ebay? The bloke wants $159 pair. They would have to be crap wouldn't they? Obviously made in China. But what isn't these days.....

FRONT BRAKE DISC ROTOR HONDA CBR1000 SP1 SP2 VTR RVT B - eBay Honda, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 29-May-10 20:41:41 AEST)

Honda want $500 each for originals in Australia. Mine are still good but only about 1mm left.

Any comments or experiences greatly appreciated

Cheers

Ash

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Give them a try! They're only brakes, what could possibly go wrong.:woot:

You'd have to be insane to buy knockoff brake stuff to save a few bucks, but that's just my opinion.;)

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Holy s**t.
A set of ZCOO brake pads set me back at 120€, which is about as these discs cost. :wacky
What are they made of? Old biscuit boxes? :wtf

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hi all,

Anyone every tried these front disc rotors off ebay? The bloke wants $159 pair. They would have to be crap wouldn't they? Obviously made in China. But what isn't these days.....

FRONT BRAKE DISC ROTOR HONDA CBR1000 SP1 SP2 VTR RVT B - eBay Honda, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 29-May-10 20:41:41 AEST)

Honda want $500 each for originals in Australia. Mine are still good but only about 1mm left.

Any comments or experiences greatly appreciated

Cheers

Ash
i have been running them for about a year now, they pulse a little bit on light braking, heavy braking they're ok... would say they are similar to oem

EXCEPT ***** do not use a pad with the slit down the middle, they will pulse like crazy. forgot what pads i had to buy that were solid, but after that everything was peachy. the set also weighs 1.2 pounds less than the oem's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts