Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it was one helluv a day today , great ride down ,, ran into roadkill and a few other zilla crazys ... and here we go .. not the best mind you ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: friday laguna pic (04749s)

Please take this in the spirit of this board.. YOU SUCK!

J/K! Keep it up!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: friday laguna pic (drthompson65)

i may be wierd.....but i'll take the little ducati single..jellymold tank, conti muffler, and flyscreen.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: friday laguna pic (rc51crazy)

The girl in the white sunglasses is....well....talented, aint she

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Brian.....we needed to get a pic of that tall Duc girl AFTER she took her shirt off...actually makes you want to buy a Ducati.

Cannery Row was a total zoo tonight.....dozens of uniformed officers looking on bemusedly....

My wife and I are standing there taking pics of bikes when a bike pulls up and backs in right next to us.....the rider and I look at each other totally slackjawed....it's my neighbor from Decatur. He and his GF drove from Decatur to Denver and biked the rest of the way.

One note......MotoGP bikes are LOUD.....freakin' LOUD......mind bogglin' LOUD....my head hurts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: friday laguna pic (roadkill)

don't forget loud !!!!
oh yeah that ducati girl was .. dam it ! if i start i'll have to go to bathroom all by my self

.. and yeah that single kicks !!! i want one !!
i will have more for you guys sat night ...
and yes i do suck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Some PLEASE bring me some earplugs tomorrow......PLEASE!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

forgot to mention one thing ..
when a ducati is coming down the straight to the Andretti Hairpin ... it sounds like a turboprop at 500ft ,,, roadkill and myself were standing between turns 3 and 4
at the time , F*$&[email protected] awsum !!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

just a few more ... this smiling redhead ( pics do not do her justice ) let me back into a roped off section so i could take these

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cripes you should see her with out the white shirt on she was walking around after the 2 moto gp practice in the paddock stunning....

nate

how do you post the picks?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I saw her while I was trying on some Ducati jackets. She was/is a very pretty girl, but very rude and stuck up. Sorry if I crushed your dreams

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: friday laguna pic (tattooskickass)

<U>oh no i'm crushed !</U>
actually we did talk for some time and she seemed nice ,, and yes i did see her with out the white shirt ,, but any way ... i , we were on the look out for other
zilla members , but for Saturday , my foot wear fashion will be a little more subdue , i was the one groping the desmo on the stand , Tom has the foot thingie
on so if you see us out there give a shout or through money to catch our attention

1 - 20 of 24 Posts