Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a state of the art road racing side car rolling chassis with good bodywork. I am gonna lose my left leg from just above the knee, (from a drug resistant hospital variety staff infection, six operations in 2003 alone). I have a hot rod Tl1000 motor to go in it. They can cut off my leg but I still gotta' fly! Need your help, bad. Need the GP type or Isle of Mann setup. Help, I have put a lot stuff out there, now I need help from you, my buds. No junk pretty please. Kooldady Wayne [email protected]. Cell (731) 607-6407. (TN)

Hadn't seen any posts from Wayne in quite a while then saw that ad, and my heart sank. Seems like your spirits are still up and hope you find the hack you want.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Found this on RRW about kulddy (Eric)

I saw that too. Kulldy was an active member here before my time, but I've seen him post and know him by reputation.

I'd like to forward my best wishes to Wayne for a great year in 2005 and a successful hunt for a sidehack.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Found this on RRW about kulddy (Eric)

He is in amazingly good spirits for what he has been through. I haven't talked to him for about a week & a half or so, but I have been chatting with him on MSN messenger fairly regularly. I envy his resolve & clarity on life in general.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Found this on RRW about kulddy (LDH)

I hope he'll be successfull in getting his hands on the sidecar he's looking for.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Found this on RRW about kulddy (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks to him i found this forum..
</TD></TR></TABLE>

It was Kulddy's fault!?

J/K

1 - 6 of 6 Posts