Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Just wondering if the picture size used is a Freudian slip on your part? You know, as in the size of the pic is inversely proportion to what each bike achieved in its racing career? lol

Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wondering if the picture size used is a Freudian slip on your part? You know, as in the size of the pic is inversely proportion to what each bike achieved in its racing career? lol

Thanks for sharing :)
It was, for no other reason than sharing with the board a few vintage bikes that have 0 miles and are for display.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
thanks, and I realize that. Again, thanks for sharing :notworthy

Oh, and BTW, it`s referred to as sarcasm ;) (aimed mostly at a few other forum members....)

·
2,737 Posts
Boy that RC30 looks nice.
Boy that RC45 looks dated and obsolete.
Boy that RC51 looks nice.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I just can't get over the RC45s dated mid 90s fairing color treatment. The splatter graphic followed the even worse early 90s pastel treatments.
RC 30 is a classic fairing paint job. Kinda the same thing that ruined the GSXR750 for me. The late 80s were some classic fairing treatment were the "bold new graphics" of the early 90s made me puke. But I digress.....

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Dated Ugly Graphics

The RC-45 is head and shoulders above its competition in the Dated Ugly Graphics area. I owned one of these. Mine had Yellow wheels though which did not help a lot either. It became a great bike once I repainted it.

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
The RC-45 is head and shoulders above its competition in the Dated Ugly Graphics area. I owned one of thes.
AGREED! :woot: but still dated. Those kind of YZF type graphics are one of the reasons why as was drawn to the blood red ducatis of the early ninties.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
As far as 90's graphics, I disagree (to each his own) I think the "Urban Tiger" paint scheme on the late 90's CBR900RR's was one of the all time greats! (too bad it was a euro only option....) Flame away ladies.

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
433 Posts
As far as 90's graphics, I disagree (to each his own) I think the "Urban Tiger" paint scheme on the late 90's CBR900RR's was one of the all time greats! (too bad it was a euro only option....) Flame away ladies.

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-
Some guys like fat chicks to.:woot: To each his own...

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Thanks madwelder... As an enthusiast and owner I like to keep track of the 56 North American RC45s...
can you help me with the VIN???

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts

Quote Honda HRC:

"The RC45 color scheme is a copy of HRC Works RVF racers combined colors
and graphics to provide a muscular character designed to appeal to the
young at heart."

I think the RC30 and RC45 are both pure sex on wheels...

I confess owning both is like having kids... you hate to show
favoritism but one kid wants to stay home looking up to the ceiling
blowing spit bubbles while 80's WSBK recordings play in the back
ground whereas the other kid wants to leave home and join a gang
staying out all night fighting the latest motors of death...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts