Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question, do you think 600 plus shipping for a set of used sato's is a good price? They look like the older ones without the turned end pieces. Ti cans, with a ping/tiny dent on each side. Can the ti be polished again back to a nice satin finish? Should I scoop these up? They are the banzai, i was kind looking for the regular or high mount carbon, anyone wanna trade me for these if I get them? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Just a question, do you think 600 plus shipping for a set of used sato's is a good price? They look like the older ones without the turned end pieces. Ti cans, with a ping/tiny dent on each side. Can the ti be polished again back to a nice satin finish? Should I scoop these up? They are the banzai, i was kind looking for the regular or high mount carbon, anyone wanna trade me for these if I get them? Thanks!!
Post up some pics. I have a set of carbon Banzai cans. I maybe interested in a trade depending on how they look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.