Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2000 rc and the fork is bent. as far as i can tell, the only part that is bent is the left lower. the shiny part is bent about 15 degrees. anyone have any suggestions other than fleabay? fixable? another brand? will the internals on a 929/954 work? if I get both of them. how about another front end all together from another make?

I'm just looking for another option than scouring ebay and only finding a $500 FORK TUBE. i PAID LESS THAN THAT FOR THE BIKE!

If i should just suck it up and pay and get a $500 replacement tell me that too! I can deal! Thanks for any advice.:wtf

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
We may be able to help you a bit more if you can provide pics of the fork in question. If the fork lower repair might not be that prudent you do have other options, but lets check/see that fork first.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Upload pics to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket they have a tutorial to walk you through it. After you get the pics you wanted uploaded, then right click copy the "img" code from the picture drop down menu and paste here. Or you can tag multiple pictures and click the tab at the bottom of the page, then copy and paste the bulk pics from the IMG window on the next page.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
forks bent!

I didn't post the pic cause I took a good look at the left fork tube and the whole thing is bent. so now I have to either get a left fork tube or both (the shop down the street is checking the right fork tube out).

Grrrrr! who would have thought a wrecked bike could be so difficult to get back on the street? {sarcasm}

looks like I am doing the ebay thing or something...

must regroup and hatch a plan...:mad:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
one of these days, i"m going to have some money and be cool like you guys!

Motorcycles is one thing in life where you CAN throw money at a problem and it will go away!

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
You don't get it I'm cool alright but I can't even afford to race it now!:banghead

Hey, are you the guy on craigslist looking for rc parts ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts