Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on my way home from Twotone after picking up a left rad(thanks JOE
)...minding my own business as I enter the busy freeway, as I enter the freeway a little teal 4 door Nissan with 2 gurls was to my left with bugged eye, gazed at the RC51 ST (sport touring rack
) I gave a friendly wave and it was ON.

I normally stay on the right side if it is open. I guess I don't have the need or illness other drivers/riders have THAT they NEED/must own the left lane got me cool points.

Anyhow, I knew something was up when the blond hair passenger ,whom look like she and the rest was in their late teens or early twenties ,turned around to the rear seat and said something. Well it so happen that another gurl was laying down in the back seat and she sat up. Two blondes and a brunette in the back...or two fake blonde and a brunette in the back seat
doesn't matter.

But since the right lane was clear? I was about 10 cars ahead of them within a short period of time. They were trying to chase me down thru traffic and was on my auss. Still playing cool I merge with traffic when possible and kept going mostly only the right two lanes. They raced around everybody ..I mean a full freeway here, where spots are fight for , NOT given

Saw the front passenger wave me up and I did as asked...momma always said to always do what a lady requested

I got to the little teal Nissan and the brunette with light hazel eyes(yes I was that close) pulled down her white flower pattern blouse(the kind gurls tied behind their neck) to reviewed the beast...I mean the Best
looking 100% american grade A, fully natural double C breastises I've seen in a very long time..with a smile that seem to suggest more that that. Heck she even juggled them a bit.GOD bless America and stupid low selfesteem chicks

As you see..this didn't come as a shock to me really but them were some really nice breast that I just had to pat my chest with my left hand to show that I was very please and taken by the twins

They raced away again thru traffic, maybe hoping I would hunt them down like a mad horny monster but I calmly followed..still trying to catch my breath after such awesome display of healthy nutrition and good family genes I'm sure

To have another long look at the twins before my junction to head home

Oh ...I forgot to mention that I got flashed three times and on the second round I thought it would be fair since she made my day.Being the gentlemen that I am,that I let them view my nipples so I flashed back while riding
and that earned me the third round after they giggled and laugh their auss off because my riding suit open up so much that I couldn't zip her close again..due to the wind and a hard on from hell

Had to share my little story to you guys who can't ride OR stop riding streets, so it will PUSH you guys back to riding the street, cause the track might be fun but they don't have them twins out there

Modified by 3stripes at 11:28 PM 6/12/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Forget the track...come ride the streets with me!!!! (3stripes)

you have to love days like that...still waiting for that or something remotely like it to happen to me. Been riding since 1990, haven't gotten flashed yet, but I am hopeful.
Ken

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Forget the track...come ride the streets with me!!!! (NYCSTRIPES)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NYCSTRIPES »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you have to love days like that...still waiting for that or something remotely like it to happen to me. Been riding since 1990, haven't gotten flashed yet, but I am hopeful.
Ken</TD></TR></TABLE>

That was my fifth I think..can't remember them all but this one took the cake. GOT MILK??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

You gotta quit riding by the Kit Kat Club every day.

I'm jealous!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Being the gentlemen that I am,that I let them view my nipples so I flashed back while riding and that earned me the third round after they giggled and laugh their auss off because my riding suit open up so much that I couldn't zipper her close again..due to the wind and a hard on from hell

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Damn, all I get are stares from little kids and comments on how I look like a power ranger because I now wear a 1pc suit the majority of the time. I can understand that, because it is a rare occasion to see another rider around here wearing a helmet, much less a suit, and when they do, 80% of the time it's a half helmet. Everyone made fun of me for wearing leather and a helmet until last year, when I was hit by another rider doing a buck twenty on an R6. The people that know me don't make fun of me anymore. I tell them that thanks to a Shoei, I'm alive, and thanks to a leather jacket, I can take my shirt off without looking like Freddy Krueger

Cool story though, I will keep the faith that someday I will be enlightened as you were!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Forget the track...come ride the streets with me!!!! (Josh D)

If you ride it, it will come, Josh
btw?? I was wearing my Fieldsheer riding suit. If you don't know what one looks like then just think old Beemer dudes in a black grey motif
along with my home made hard bags over the passenger seat? I should look to other drivers as being old as dirt
..maybe the gurls wanted me to crash out due to a
attack of something
dammm near close I tell ya

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hams51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not bad. Hilarious post! Man I miss California highways...traffic and all. </TD></TR></TABLE>traffic can be good sometimes

Joe?? remember that ride home on 80 after the Icehouse run with TOM a few years back? the three chicks in the Mercedes wear their panties??

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RC Ray »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You gotta quit riding by the Kit Kat Club every day.

I'm jealous! </TD></TR></TABLE> WHat cha talking about?? I ride by the pet stores NOT no horny geeks and crazy jerk off in a strip clubs watching ***** and half sex change shehe's ..NO NO you must mistake me with JOE's buddy Garner
(ya missed that one Ray
)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Forget the track...come ride the streets with me!!!! (twotone)

Oh I forgot. THANKS JOE for more than one reason

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Phuck it man. My girl just moved to California last week and told me about some crazy girls she met. She told me that they made her flash some guy on a bike just like mine.

Take care of her.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Forget the track...come ride the streets with me!!!! (mulisha00)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mulisha00 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Phuck it man. My girl just moved to California last week and told me about some crazy girls she met. She told me that they made her flash some guy on a bike just like mine.

Take care of her.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Good one

Man, your gurl is a hottie
I would say she was around 5' 8 and 110lbs wet
dark shoulder length hair with hazel eyes and a smile that would play with your mind...it did mine

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

You da man Tai. As usual your story was great, broken english and all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Forget the track...come ride the streets with me!!!! (RC51ManSam)

Broken english...? What you mean...?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Forget the track...come ride the streets with me!!!! (old timer)

Hey Tai I guess you did not read in the paper that there was a transvestite convention in Vacaville yesterday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I see alot of things I shouldn't while riding on the street. It use to be even more fun riding on the street without the helmet ( go ahead flame on ). The girls could see what you looked like so they knew what they were getting themselves into. It was also alot more fun because I was 20 years younger !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Forget the track...come ride the streets with me!!!! (rc51rob851)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rc51rob851 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I see alot of things I shouldn't while riding on the street. It use to be even more fun riding on the street without the helmet ( go ahead flame on ). The girls could see what you looked like so they knew what they were getting themselves into. It was also alot more fun because I was 20 years younger !</TD></TR></TABLE>

In Tai's case, the helmet worked in his favor!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Forget the track...come ride the streets with me!!!! (ebnash)

I had a similar thing happen to me and my buddy a few months back, before he traded his 954 in for a dirtbike. But instead of sticking around to flirt, he takes off down to the next stop light in a full upright wheelie, with me following (headlights only work if they are pointed at the ground). The girls ended up turning at that intersection so they never saw us...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Forget the track...come ride the streets with me!!!! (Red Thunder)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sp2pilot »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey Tai I guess you did not read in the paper that there was a transvestite convention in Vacaville yesterday.

</TD></TR></TABLE>Don't ya mean transgendered? Me thinks target fixation would be a problem.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Forget the track...come ride the streets with me!!!! (sp2pilot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sp2pilot »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey Tai I guess you did not read in the paper that there was a transvestite convention in Vacaville yesterday.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

WHY, YOu GOTTA HATE like that Robert???
Well at least that explained why Joe was all smiles when I came up to Vaca...he didn't tell me why though. But I saw alot of weird bondage toys with male plowup dolls and female blowup dolls. Which really isn't odd living in the bay area but darnit..but the female b.d. had extra equipment if ya know what I mean

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Broken english...? What you mean...? </TD></TR></TABLE>I'm trying OT

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ebnash »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">In Tai's case, the helmet worked in his favor! </TD></TR></TABLE> I get whatever I can ..feels like I am married

1 - 20 of 20 Posts