Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been at the track all week practically. Here are a couple of vids that I put together.

This one is a compilation from New Jersey Motorsports on 5/31 and Summit Point Main on 6/3

This one is only from Summit Main on 6/3. There's onboard footage beginning at 2:45 in the vid

Hope you guys aren't bored to death by my slowness. :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no offense to any of your family or friends that helped you film the first vid but I would guess it was this guy based on the "steady" hand.

\hahahahahaha and the electric stabilization was turned on. hahahahahahaha

Love the ZX-7R and I'm getting comfortable on it. :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Turbo, a good friend of mine here in FL has an '03 moose/fat ballerina/green gorilla - she is drooling after seeing the video!

One day I WILL have a ZXR. :cool:

hahahaha That's awesome! Tell her I'll put more up after July 4th weekend.

Your friend has good taste in bikes :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nate,

Are you running the stock suspension on that bike?

Matthew
Yes, the suspension is stock but I'm about to Race Tech the forks and Penske the rear.

I got chatter from the forks in bumpy turn 3 at Summit Point Main. That's my queue to get them done. :D

Stock suspension works great for heavier riders such as myself. 240lbs with gear. The fork springs are soft at .85 but they never bottom for some reason.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.