Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
328 Posts
Monster Man said:
my bike is still for sale- but I was hoping to get some honest answers to a couple questions. I'm trying to guage the market, but don't know where to start. At $13,000, is a used MH900e with 1500 miles a good deal to anyone?

Is this a time of year when many people are looking for bikes? I'd think this would be a year round type of purchase, but I guess not

Is it the uncertainty of the economy that is stopping people from making an offer?

Is it the horror stories, mostly via this board, that is keeping people from offering?

Is my price just too damn high?

Is there more interest in the Sport Classics?

Is it because I want to deal in person, and with cash?

Just curious what the reasons are. I love this bike to death, and am trying to decide whether to sell it or my Monster. I'm thinking I could get a much quicker sale on the Monster, but it won't fund as many projects, and I'd hate to have this be my only rider. Or should I just hang on to it? My garage space and time are limited, so I really should get rid of one bike. Any constructive criticism? thanks :woot:
the MH has a bad reputation and your asking price is way to high.

· Registered
328 Posts
Monster Man said:
thanks guys- that's what I was looking for. Wow, 6800-7500? no way I'd dream of going that low. Even 11,500 is too low for me. I'm about at the lowest I'd consider so I guess I'll just shelve the idea or wait for spring. Thanks
you don't have to give it away but don't think it will sell in a week or two either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.