Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
that's right, I'm selling it, among many other projects. Just no time to ride, been stored in my living room the past year

Hate to let such a fine piece of machinery go, but life goes on, and it's best to go to a home that can ride it, and giver her the life she deserves.

only mods are MH belt and clutch covers, and small bullet signals, and Corvette tail lens. All original parts are included though!

I didn't get the t-shirt (repros are now available), though I do have the plaque. #1575/1970 some odd total worldwide.

In beyond excellent/near mint shape! Only blemish is a brake fluid spot on rear wheel and some very very very very minor rubs on the top of the tank where my jacket hit, not even scratches

OR- WILL TRADE FOR GOOD 68-72 CORVETTE! :woot:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EDIT- in moving the bike from inside my house to the garage, it received a small, 1 inch scratch where the steering damper goes really close to the tank :( With that said, I'll lower the price to $13,700 with the covers- I won't even mess around with selling them without now. So, it will come with all upgrades and all original parts, and a stand from a 998, and the plaque.thanks for looking

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any takers for $13,300? Looking around I saw mine was on the high side. Aside from the scratch :( and brake fluid spot she is amazing

I can deliver to about 120 miles, and prefer to work in person. Cash or certified check only, thanks

won't ship except to a reputable dealer (buyer pays shipping and crating fees), sorry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.