Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Material correction)The high mount race Mori full system in Stainless steel and TI tri oval (non rainbow) cans. I've had a serious number of cans on the bike in the past but the Mori's just seem to keep me coming back.
The SP1 TI mid pipe set I have has a considerably smaller diameter than this set up. Mori's web site says the pipes wont produce a DB higher than 99 but I think it will sound REAL nice!

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know I found that a tad odd myself but I knew it going into it. The best part is I sold the last non-number TI rainbows cans and mids earlier this summer for more than what I got this set for.

Theres a bike on Ebay right now that I might pick up when I get back from Australia. More part outs to come?:rockon

·
Registered
401 Posts
Is this exhaust year specific (00-01) or 02 and up. Nice very nice.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
(Material correction)The high mount race Mori full system in Stainless steel and TI tri oval (non rainbow) cans. I've had a serious number of cans on the bike in the past but the Mori's just seem to keep me coming back.
The SP1 TI mid pipe set I have has a considerably smaller diameter than this set up. Mori's web site says the pipes wont produce a DB higher than 99 but I think it will sound REAL nice!
I miss my Ducati pullover in the background. So pissed those fukn Italians don't make it the correct size for taller guys.:banghead Glad ur putting it to good use and ur place is much cleaner than when I saw it last year.:woot:

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
**** you dick! I put stairs off the deck in the back yard, quartzite tile in on half the basement floor, vinyl siding on the house to match the garage and flew 100k plus miles (again). Thats all secondary to flying the family out to San Diego for a wedding and a reception back at hoome (thanks to all of you that sent me a wedding gift/discount on parts). Plus, the years not over!

It was a great year and we just started 4th quarter. Jaimi, I may bring my little bro to either Las Vegas or NY city for his 21st. You down either way?:rockon

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
It was a great year and we just started 4th quarter. Jami, I may bring my little bro to either Las Vegas or NY city for his 21st. You down either way?:rockon
Never met him, have I? He's welcome at my place anytime. U know that! U, on the other hand, can stay in a hotel.:woot: Bring the Mrs, make a week out of it.:rockon

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm glad you like it. I knew I should have held out for more...

Selling any Akra cans?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts