Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question, every time I go to buy an oil filter at the local Ducati dealer the price changes, can you tell me what the suggested Ducati retail price for an oil filter for a 750 Supersport is? Inquiring minds what to know, Thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: For Jason @ Section8 (Redduc)

Go to NAPA and buy one

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
USD/EUR exchange rate has been very volitile for last 3 years (not in your favore unfortunatley). This could explain the price changes.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: For Jason @ Section8 (Redduc)

Has ranged from 10.27 to 10.90 over the past couple of years. Most shops will just pick a number and try to stick with it. We were 10.50 up til recently. Now $10.90. Other available filters are HyFlo and PerForm which we can get from Parts Unlimited. Those run $7.50 at our shop. Depends on if you like to save the Ducati Parts boxes, I suppose.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: For Jason @ Section8 (bcmducati)

That's funny, I save all of mine and put them under a Ducati promo xmas tree that I got last year. Plus they adorn my "Ducati shrine"

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: For Jason @ Section8 (Capt. Home Slice)

I just paid $12.00 for one at Redline Performance in Virginia. I just about told them to keep it! I was there, so what the heck. I looked into PerForm at one point, but didn't buy because the Ducati filters were still reasonable at the time. But for what they cost now, I'm looking into it again.

I don't fault the dealers. The suggested retail is listed at $11.00. I don't buy $15.00 quarts of oil for the same reason I am not willing to buy $12.00 filters... No benefit for the extra cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts