1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Quack for Ducs
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Looks like it sat outside for a while at some point. the gauge cluster has that classic SP2 Melty look to it.
(could be camera angle or distortion)

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Rare find, but price is a bit steep, even if she's brand new.
Whoever buys it had better park it in the garage and keep it 100% stock: stock bikes are rare and values are starting to pick up... at least here. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
its weird, i saw this ad elsewhere about 6 months ago. thought it seemed kinda odd someone would go buy a brand new RC and stick it in a storage locker right away.

guy hasnt budged on his price, and if im not mistaken, last time i saw it it was listed in a different location.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This ad has been around for a while. Listed as a 2003, but the pics are not of a 2003. Different bodywork. And why no VIN sticker? Seems shady.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Rare find, but price is a bit steep, even if she's brand new.
Whoever buys it had better park it in the garage and keep it 100% stock: stock bikes are rare and values are starting to pick up... at least here. ;)

You're preaching to deaf ears . N. Americans can't fathom how hard it is to find RC51's (of any condition) in Europe , and even Canada where few dealers got them . I guess they sold well in the U.S. or Honda "flooded" that market . Here in Ontario , I'm asked if I want to sell mine at least once a week for at least MSRP . Last year at a demo day , the owner of the dealership made me an offer I actually considered for a few hours . :eek: Soon prices here for The Legend will shoot up b/c : 1) they are becoming scarce , and 2) so many people know about the bike , based on its unmatched racing success .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts