Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I have just fitted these high mount Leo Vince carbons and my bike has developed a sort of hic-up as i start off. I don't have a power commander so is there anything I can do to solve this. It feels like it is firing on one cylinder for a split second, and if i really whack the throttle open it dies for a moment ???? Help :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Nice bike and cans . Call me paranoid but I wouldn't even ride it w/o a PC and map ; you're just asking for trubba .

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I've just bought a Ohlins shock from a very fine gentleman in Britain. he had a heapload of other tasty bits to sell including a PC... do you want to contact him?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Desperate can you PM me the guys number or something, maybe after 3 years of suffering I really do need a Power Commander :mad:

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Mr.Dunlop you will love your new bike when it gets mapped properly the driveability is amazing some U.K. guys must know a good tuner :twocents

·
Registered
545 Posts
Mr.Dunlop you will love your new bike when it gets mapped properly the driveability is amazing some U.K. guys must know a good tuner :twocents
Revolution Racing at Lancaster. it's only up the road from you but they're very busy this time of year.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'd start by getting a power commander and then downloading the appropriate map for Leo Vince Cans off the PC website. Are you running standard air filters? If not there will be various maps for with or without standard filters.

See how it runs, then maybe get it properly set up on a dyno.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Desperate can you PM me the guys number or something, maybe after 3 years of suffering I really do need a Power Commander :mad:
I respectably disagree with the above post :twocents
a custom map and be done with it :twocents

·
Registered
545 Posts
have to agree with Tom. whilst a downloaded map will make it run better (try a few) nothing will beat a dedicated map for your set-up. worlds apart.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts