Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Fist Fight Harley vs. Gix 05 1000K5.............. (SP8)

Oh man... what waste of a nice bike. That thing is GONE.

The street... I miss it sometimes... and sometimes I don't.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Rear brake is always the first thing I think of when a harley is comming my way.
At least no-one was hurt.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The fact the the frame was ripped in two seems a little odd.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Fist Fight Harley vs. Gix 05 1000K5.............. (Rocket51)

Probably from too many stand up wheelies
. No offense but maybe they should have taken a $25 motorcycle safety course that many states offer.

"imagine if he had hit a pothole at 175mph! or Came down off a standup at 100mph or something!"

"He would never have slid into the foookers lane if the moron hadn't been riding in OUR lane to begin with! Sure, Jeff should have just dove into the curve harder...which is what he would have done if we had been riding hard at all, but since we were just put put putting along I guess he just didn't think and wham! "

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Fist Fight Harley vs. Gix 05 1000K5.............. (Capt. Home Slice)

They claim he was going 20-30mph, but how fast was the approaching rider going that he hit head on? The closing speed was well over the claimed speed at impact.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Fist Fight Harley vs. Gix 05 1000K5.............. (Dave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They claim he was going 20-30mph, but how fast was the approaching rider going that he hit head on? The closing speed was well over the claimed speed at impact.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
They said it was so slow the Hardly just fell to the side, as if it was droped at a stand still.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Fist Fight Harley vs. Gix 05 1000K5.............. (Tripod-R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tripod-R »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Oh man... what waste of a nice bike. That thing is GONE.

The street... I miss it sometimes... and sometimes I don't.</TD></TR></TABLE>

My thoughts exactly...I see and hear about it all the time in my area

1 - 8 of 8 Posts