Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it was my first weekend out on the RC51. Amazing. Don't really know what else to say. Coming off an F4i to this bike is amazing. Solid. Don't regret picking it up at all.

Ran a total of about 1100 for the weekend. WV has the greatest roads. Twisty, smooth, marked consistently. Still grinning

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i made the same move you did f4 to 51 its been great you ever ride north of the burgh

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My girl and I want to go to Philly and I wanna take the RC51 and we are coming from DC.. She wants to see "Philly" So I guess I show her the Liberty Bell and other attrctions, but I dunno where to go... I never been to Philly..., but I like to try a Philly cheesesteak sub while we're up there....Thank you guys...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: First weekend out... (Dark_Blarc)

Same here, F4i to 51. The low end power is amazing compared to the 600. We don't have many good roads here, but I still have a great time nonetheless and when I get on a good road, I REALLY enjoy the 51 and see what it's all about.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: First weekend out... (Dark_Blarc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dark_Blarc »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Coming off an F4i to this bike is amazing. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm trying to move down to an RR for the track

Welcome to the site and congrats on the RC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, i also moved from an f4i to an rc. i still have both and both see track time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.