Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok kids you all know the rules, play nice and be no throwing rocks! I'm doing the "Or best offer" thing until I don't want to play the game anymore. If you like the cost I posted which includes shipping and PayPal fees. You all have been very receptive to this mode of sale more than when I set the price. PLEASE understand that I have now factored in the price of Paypal (3%) and shipping charges via UPS (2 day or ground depending on my feeling at the time of payment). Combination of items will save us both time and money!

More to come but this is all I have time for now.:notworthy

Nicky mod,
forward sprocket cover. Painted black by previous owner.
Make offer

All models black lockhart phillips tank bra in like new condition.
Make offer

Unmolested stock coils
Make offer

2 Stock clutch master cylinders,
also have a clutch line and slave cylinder.
Make offer

SP2 rear brake caliper, pads, black Kevlar line, and rear master cylinder.
I am willing to combine the two items if purchased together at a lower cost.
a) caliper/bracket and pads... $40
b) Line...$20
c) master cyclinders ... $30 a piece

One water pump covers
in near perfect condition available.
Make offer

SP1 conversion to SP2 swing arm.
Want you SP1 to share the same look as the SP2's? This is the 03' RC51 Black swing arm/conversion sleeves/swingarm bobbins and 520 gold chain ran for less than 500 miles on street. Unless you have a mill to make your own sleeve, you will NOT find this conversion option out there. If you can, they may only be offering the sleeve and not all the other hardware/freebies I have.
$400 OBO

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
PM sent for the SP2 water pump cover, Left Cover, brake Res and a backup to the hugger.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Kurt text me a price on my old right side can and strap. I need a quieter can as a back up.
I want the bodywork but ****ing divorce is expensive!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts