Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I'd like to thank everyone who gave me advice and valuable input into performing the swap. Special thanks to Sp2pilot, Superbike2001, and Cozzb. I would recommend Cozzb's sleeve to anyone performing the swap. I will post some pic's tonight as it was late when I finished and I needed my beauty sleep...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool...

I need to pick up the sleeve's for my swap, do you have contact info for Cozzb?

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (Cozzb)

Hi CozzB!!!! You comming to Summit this weekend? If so its at the new course! Try and make it man!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (superbike2001)

Install was really easy. The manual helps and provides needed torque values... Todd are you referring to the Shanedoah Circuit? If so I ran that in my 350Z at a FATT school a while back. It's really nice.

Modified by HanZcap at 8:56 AM 8/24/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (HanZcap)

It's the new Shenandoah circuit!
You should also come up. If you do look for Am / yellow plate rider 161 on an RC51! The JC circuit is fun though!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Glad to hear that your swap went easy. It's nice when you have the proper tools, directions and help of someone that already did the swap.

My bike is finally back to normal. It feels soo damn good being out on her again, and having people stare and gauk at my bike. I get alot of great comments on my MIG exhaust. I'll be out hitting the twisties this weekend, so I'll have to take my camera along for some pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (JrAllNite)

Good deal bro, nothing beats the RC for pure power and fun IMO... People always stop and stare when they see my bike...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (JrAllNite)

Horay for you Mark Glad you get your baby on the road! You got the stator thing figured out!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Yeah, two out of the 3 wires that went to the rectifier were pinched between the tank and the frame. With them being pinched, they were down to bare wire and shorting to ground. I spliced them, taped them and zip tied it for piece of mind. Now all is good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts