Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally, after a long wait i got back my rc from my mechanic who crashed it about a month ago..however..sad thing, the job done its not up to satisfaction and the front cowling is red in color instead the silver it should be..theres scrathes here and there and after i threaten him with a legal suit, he agree to redo everything until i am fully satisfied..so for the time being still no rc..heres some pics of the rc when i took it that day..

heres some pic of me with the mechanic's R1..still a very bad rider i am..

and this is my latest ride pending my RC

have a nice day..
cheers..
sam

Modified by advocatt at 8:17 PM 5/31/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe you shouldn't be dealing with a place called SHAM Cycle :p

And poor you for having to ride around on a Mille R Factory, what a POS that is!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (The Kid)

hehee..i am not going to deal with them anymore..thats for sure..should be getting my bike next week i think..hopefully..but the RSV is an RC look alike i think esp the front part so that kinda help me not to miss the Rc too much..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (sauceman)

if the red upper was done right and everything else is really fixed and paid for......um.....why be like everybody else

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (sauceman)

If the tail was the black '03 style, and the upper part of the tank was black, I'd like it better. But still the red upper is cool.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (waterboy420)

i dont mind the red upper..its just that so many other thing was unattended which make me really pissed with them..

and i am not going to let go the rc since my akrapovic titanium full system and the pc3 has just arrived few days ago..

and this is the color scheme i intend to use later..

cheers..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: finally got it back but sadly.. (advocatt)

Good luck with the bike

The RSV is one cool ride..I had a short twisties swap with a buddy that has one and it performed GREAT. Easy and light steering, good usable power, great one finger front brakes and what else can I say..another twin.

Gear shifter was hard, rode like a duck at low speed, hard to find neutral like a duck, hard to find rear brakes like a duck, felt like a duck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: finally got it back but sadly.. (3stripes)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 3stripes »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Gear shifter was hard, rode like a duck at low speed, hard to find neutral like a duck, hard to find rear brakes like a duck, felt like a duck
</TD></TR></TABLE>

cant agree more with u on this bro...still prefer my old rc after using the RSV for two weeks..dont really like the riding position of the RSV..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: finally got it back but sadly.. (a83)

finally..i got back my bike, everything is ok as i wanted, no need to pay anything, put in the akra (luv the sound), pciii n now i can really really enjoy my baby..we are going to the twisties tomorrow and i'll post some pics..c u guys in september if anybody come down for the motogp..

cheers..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by advocatt »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">finally..i got back my bike, everything is ok as i wanted, no need to pay anything, put in the akra (luv the sound), pciii n now i can really really enjoy my baby..we are going to the twisties tomorrow and i'll post some pics..c u guys in september if anybody come down for the motogp..

cheers..</TD></TR></TABLE>

I am a setimental mu fo, and I always like sot see good endings.
Glad everything is back to snuff or better, and take it light in the twistees for the first couple times too...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: finally got it back but sadly.. (cehowardrc51)

good to hear, I can't wait to get back on my bike. well get it bake together.

Modified by a83 at 9:32 PM 6/4/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

thanks guys..had a nice ride today though overshoot once..heres me..

cheers..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

In the top picture is your bike running? The reason i say this is because the oil level looks a little low!

Nice ride

cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: finally got it back but sadly.. (sauceman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sauceman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">In the top picture is your bike running? The reason i say this is because the oil level looks a little low!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

holy cripes...good catch there hawkeye!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: finally got it back but sadly.. (sportbiker)

which pics bro? the one with my rc? yeahh its running..good eye you had there..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts