Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At last have gotten one of these great machines,but won't see it for a while as its going straight from the bike yard to the exhaust maker in Suzuka.

probably will add a few bits and pieces to it (want it to be very light)
2002 UK spec with 17,00km and looks like race base cowling,but condition looks ok(but i won't know for a while...)

·
Registered
2,728 Posts

·
chimp on my shoulder
2,437 Posts
congrats Simon. nice find! is that an HRC upper? looks real low profile. I can't wait to see a fifty page scan of this thing when It's all done. hmm. . .maybe you could jump on down to the projects section with some pics and start a build thread. hint hint.

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
congrats Simon. nice find! is that an HRC upper? looks real low profile. I can't wait to see a fifty page scan of this thing when It's all done. hmm. . .maybe you could jump on down to the projects section with some pics and start a build thread. hint hint.
I will try to get this thing as well modded as I can!
not the best timing as the second baby is on its way,but really glad as I have loved this bike since it was introduced

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.