Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Fighterama (Giannis)

What is the reason for streefighter tails to be bent up like that?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One of the Sprt tuner or something like that test rode that bike. Said it was nothing short of insane

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (dj_wawa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dj_wawa »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Fighterama (Kage)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Kage »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What is the reason for streefighter tails to be bent up like that?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Duh, so when you are spending all of your time on the back wheel the seat is level...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Fighterama (Bucko)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bucko »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Duh, so when you are spending all of your time on the back wheel the seat is level...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Natch

Forgive me- my wheelies suck!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (section8superbike)

that blue CBR900 custom is sweet. It looks like a 300 rear tire and a 180 front!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Fighterama (Giannis)

I cannot for the life of me understand the appeal of the flipped up tail? Wheelies or not, it looks like those things are taking a shit!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Fighterama (Rocket51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rocket51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I cannot for the life of me understand the appeal of the flipped up tail? Wheelies or not, it looks like those things are taking a shit!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I do agree they are ugly. I was just making it up about the angle for doing wheelies, but it could be true. Who knows? Those crazy Germans like having the tail pointing in the air and big wide bars that would make it hard to lanesplit through traffic. Everyone has a different style. I would still rather on of those ugly fighters than some P.O.S. Hardley Drivableson though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (section8superbike)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by section8superbike »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Readin' my mind on that one. One of the coolest rides I've ever seen.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts