Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a ride from Indi to Massachusetts. During my travels my tail light lens popped off somewhere. I have a sp1 with the euro under tail. I had replace the right light assembly because of a disconnected wire. After all was said and done I made sure that all wires where replace properly. After riding for a little while I notice that my FI light was on. On the way home the bike started to feel like it was running out of gas then gas back up. Anybody have any clue as to what the problem could be. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FI light pops on after replacing tail light. (Waxx)

Your battery connection is loose. Have you checked them yet?? Do you have a Power Commander? Make sure it is grounded to the NEGATIVE terminal of the batt.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FI light pops on after replacing tail light. (3stripes)

Hey, did you ever figure this out? I have the same EXACT problem. I believe my problem started happening after a rear turn signal wire came loose. I soldered the wire back together, now the FI light comes on, and the bike gets jerky. If I turn off the bike and turn it back on, it will run fine for a bit... until the FI light comes on again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts