Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Real MAN of STEEL
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD>>>>>>>

Purchased and set up for 215lbs from Kyle Racing.

New still in the box.

This is just a pic taken off the web for those that don't know what it looks like. When I return to OH this weekend I can get pics of the actual item.

Just letting everyone know that I'll be selling due to a change in plans, trying to help out family.

Since it's new and the box has not even been opened it's $975 anywhere in the U.S. and $1000 anywhere else in the world.

I will work deals with you if need be. No trades but can except payments if that is better for you. I've done this before and I write up a contract to keep us both honest. This is on the advice of my locale military legal office.

PM me if your interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
If its still in the box maybe dan kyle would take it back on return and refund you?

Purchased and set up for 215lbs from Kyle Racing.

New still in the box.

This is just a pic taken off the web for those that don't know what it looks like. When I return to OH this weekend I can get pics of the actual item.

Just letting everyone know that I'll be selling due to a change in plans, trying to help out family.

Since it's new and the box has not even been opened it's $975 anywhere in the U.S. and $1000 anywhere else in the world.

I will work deals with you if need be. No trades but can except payments if that is better for you. I've done this before and I write up a contract to keep us both honest. This is on the advice of my locale military legal office.

PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
If its still in the box maybe dan kyle would take it back on return and refund you?
What he said,Dan is a super guy to deal with he's loaned me cans for a trackday given me great service and it wouldn't suprise me if he refunded you.

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
damnit, wish this was a set of forks, i would be all over it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts