Speedzilla Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
The tank welds were adressed after 2002 and my inbox has room now ?;)

I am nuts is there a 12 step program for this crap or do we just keep eating romain noodles ?
you ain't got shit on me Tom....

I have been gone since august. Bought my 1000rr for a street bike and now I just bought a track bike off MNSBR. 06 GSXR750 race ready. now my RC is officially getting re done to be a street bike.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I will pp shipping when you get all this stuff arranged

P.P. sent, please package them in velvet (the kind rolex watches are shipped in) bubble wrap and vacuum seal with dessicant and box them in samsonite suitcases then put the suitcases in a big metal box and label the box radioactive so the delivery truck cannot carry any other cargo, then have the driver of said truck call me every 20 to 30 minutes to make sure he does not fall asleep and run off the road.

thanks dogg...:D

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Just a heads up for everyone: I will be boxing up everything the next two days and most likely shipping everything but the lowers on Monday. The post office is stupid here and closes at 2 on Saturdays.

P.P. sent, please package them in velvet (the kind rolex watches are shipped in) bubble wrap and vacuum seal with dessicant and box them in samsonite suitcases then put the suitcases in a big metal box and label the box radioactive so the delivery truck cannot carry any other cargo, then have the driver of said truck call me every 20 to 30 minutes to make sure he does not fall asleep and run off the road.

thanks dogg...:D

You want red or purple velvet?

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Bumping this up, dropped the prices on the headlight and radiators. The radiators do have bent fins on the inside from the fans, but zero leaks or issues. You can see more pictures in the link at the bottom of the first post.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Bumping this up, dropped the prices on the headlight and radiators. The radiators do have bent fins on the inside from the fans, but zero leaks or issues. You can see more pictures in the link at the bottom of the first post.
Brett, next time you call and leave your # Do-Not eat a peanut butter sandwich first... I could not make heads or tails from your message:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anywhoo... Lee TLRSKUNK said he would deliever the lowers when he pics-up his tail please use gloves when removing them :p

Feel free to call me again :cool:

And a bumparooski !!!

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Brett, next time you call and leave your # Do-Not eat a peanut butter sandwich first... I could not make heads or tails from your message:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anywhoo... Lee TLRSKUNK said he would deliever the lowers when he pics-up his tail please use gloves when removing them :p

Feel free to call me again :cool:

And a bumparooski !!!
Sorry, reception at my place sucks. That's good about the lowers, I'll get them all wrapped up and tucked away. I'll only charge you to ship them from one side of my garage to the other. $20/foot :D I'll give you a call later.

Thanks for the bump, still have the radiators and the right headlight is on eBay.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.