Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: Stock '03 bodywork, headlights, radiators, Turn One etc. etc.

No longer a feeler. All parts will be sold either on forums or eBay in a week or so. Prices won't be going down when it gets to eBay either, so don't count on that. This is to fund a project, not to feed my family. Keep that in mind when making offers.

Thinking of selling off a few parts. Figure I would let the forums have first crack, before eBay. Prices are or best offer and off the top of my head, so they might change. Just put them up as a guideline to see how much interest there is. I really need to see if there is enough interest in this stuff before officially putting it up for sale. I might have some other random things too. I'll update the thread as I think of them. I'd like to see how much interest there is before I post up prices or stick this stuff on eBay. I'll post up some pictures if anyone wants them. I might consider selling my exhaust. Not too sure on that one yet. It is a ladybird full titanium slip on with full size oval cans and ti mid pipes. Price would have to be right though.

Stock '03 bodywork: Nothing has ever been down, or repaired in any way. Keep in mind it is over 8 years old, so it won't be 100% perfect, but I would say it is all definitely a solid 9/10 except the upper which has some minor issues.
List of what I have:
Right headlight $90
SOLD SOLD SOLDUpper $150
SOLD SOLD SOLDLeft headlight $100 (badcummins59,
SOLD SOLD SOLDLeft lower $275 (wingnutt has dibbs before anyone)
SOLD SOLD SOLDRight lower $275 (wingnutt has dibbs before anyone)
SOLD SOLD SOLDtail $180 (tlrskunk)
SOLD SOLD SOLDpassenger seat cover $70 (tlrskunk)
SOLD SOLD SOLDtank $350 (ljj33)

Stock SP2 Radiators: Like it says, just two stock radiators. Just like the bodywork, they have never been down. They probably have a small bent fin here or there but nothing major. I also have two spal pusher fans, one new and one used. One has brackets made for the left hand radiator.
Left $125
Right $125
Both $240

SOLD SOLD SOLDTurn One Airbox and Snorkel: Never installed, perfect condition. The airbox is the full carbon version, and not the half & half version. The snorkel is one of the ones that has the small issue with the alignment holes. I never got around to fixing/installing it.
Airbox $300 (Evad101)
Snorkel $190 (Evad101)

Other Stuff:
SOLD SOLD SOLDstock fairing stay (badcummins59
guages with about 12k miles

*maybe* subframe with hacked up stock fenderI just remembered that the subframe has been slightly modified. The stock mount for the rear reservoir is bent down, and I think I removed the clips on the right side for the Converter unit. But it is 100% straight and has no stripped bolts. (badcummins59, red hawk

The ONLY trades I might consider: Cable clutch conversion, thorsten battery relocation kit, front mount radiators, Spiegler riser kit, 04-07 cbr1000rr tail and seat cowl, yamaha XT600 or XT660 headlight, Benelli TNT side cowls

Pics are being uploaded here: http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh80/bmiller123/stuff for sale/
pics are down below starting at posts 13 and 27 of the speedzilla thread

Please note that the items after the colin edwards model are no longer for sale.

In case you forgot what an '03 looks like:

·
Registered
262 Posts
PM Sent for Airbox, snorkel.

Can you elaborate on the alignment issues on the snorkel?

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The holes where the snorkel mounts to the frame were off a little because his jig for drilling them was worn out. He talked about it on here, I'll find the thread. Nothing major if you are even slightly handy.

·
Registered
262 Posts
The holes where the snorkel mounts to the frame were off a little because his jig for drilling them was worn out. He talked about it on here, I'll find the thread. Nothing major if you are even slightly handy.
Ah, not an issue then. :D

·
Short Bus Commander
265 Posts
DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a beautiful bike!!! I hate to see nice bikes sold off in peices.

but if you have to please PM me the "the right price" for the birds

James

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a beautiful bike!!! I hate to see nice bikes sold off in peices.

but if you have to please PM me the "the right price" for the birds

James
Yeah, things change. The stock street stuff just isn't doing it for me any longer. I was going to box it all up and keep it forever, but I am just going to take the dive and fully commit to never, ever selling this thing. So no need to keep it any longer. I have plan for something a bit different, and it will need some $$$ to make it happen.

I'll update the list with names of who is in line. Three so far on the upper. :confused: That was quick.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Info on the upper issues:

It has some small stress cracks near one of the mirror mounts, nothing bad and it actually doesn't show unless you bend the plastic and know where to look. It happened because the fairing stay put pressure on it. The flat black part of the nose has had something rub against it so it is shiny on one spot. Previous owner did that one.

I'll get some pictures up.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Detail pics of the upper:

Rub mark, and what I think is a hairline crack next to the screw?:

Knicks under left mirror and "impossible to capture with a camera" crack:

Sticker got rubbed a little too:

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does it also come with the black marker arrow? J/K Let us know when you are read to come off those parts.
That's extra. It looks like I'll probably have enough interest. I'll see what happens and probably be pulling the bodywork off this weekend or earlier.

I know payday is coming ......

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tank might be spoken for. It does not come with the fuel pump, but I might sell that with it for another $75

Dropped the prices on the radiators a little. Don't forget these are best offer and most prices aren't including shipping. Bigger/heavier stuff will cost more to ship.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.