Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about selling my double clicker. It is currently set up for a 180 pound w/o gear rider. I've got a couple springs too. I was thinking $650 shipped? Don't really know the market on these things?

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Hey B.M.

Just to give >YOU< a Bump here, trying to help You out... One might like to know How Old it is AND what kind of mileage is on her?

One last Question(s) to Help YOU & the others here as well.. Are you planning on throwing in the 2 extra springs for that price?
What are the other two springs rates...?

If this is the case, I'd say that's a Pretty KILLER Price!:clapper

GLWS

Peace Jeff

Thinking about selling my double clicker. It is currently set up for a 180 pound w/o gear rider. I've got a couple springs too. I was thinking $650 shipped? Don't really know the market on these things?

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't know the exact miles. I picked it up second hand. The previous owner said it was rebuilt by Dan Kyle just before he sold it. I've put about 600 miles and one trackday on it.

One of the springs, I believe is the "stock" spring that comes with the shock. I think it's for a 160-170 pound rider. The other one is for a 210 pound rider.

I will include them if the next owner wants them.

I guess I'll make it official: $550 OBO shipped in the lower 48

Here it is before I installed it a few months back:

And here it is on the bike:

·
unificator
480 Posts
is this length set up for stock or aftermarket link?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Fantastic deal. I had an ohlins shock on my TLR and my old GSXR 750 track bike. They're the best out there in my opinion.
Wish I had the money to take this one off your hands

·
calculating status...
1,667 Posts
I certainly like how it looks. But I have a triple adjustable WP now. So would I gain or lose? :)

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I certainly like how it looks. But I have a triple adjustable WP now. So would I gain or lose? :)
Well the third adjustment is for highspeed conpression damping, so I guess that depends on how bumpy it is where you run? I haven't ridden on an RC with a triple adjustable shock, so I can't tell you the difference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts