Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am thinking to sell my HRC-Exhaustsystem 2 sidet high-up Edwards ( Akrapovic ).
It's the full titanium original SP2 HRC-System with carbon mufflers.
Tomorrow I will take some pictures.
The weight is complete about 6-8kg.
I have any idea what the worth is.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The exhaust have on each cylinder lamda openings.
The right muffler is shorter then the left.
The diameters are 60/65/60/ and something up to 70mm.
The left muffler has a bigger outlet to the muffel...
It´s HRC ;-)

·
Registered
401 Posts
So you bought the hrc computer now going to sell the system... ah your killing me. Come on stunna. I'm gonna wait for simons' system hopefully.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
.. Yeah yeah... this is going to make someone friggin' Happy alright :banghead BUT DAMN! WHY:eek: OH Why are YOU selling it Bruchi?:confused:

Hey Bruchi, FWIW... Your RC51 there in those pictures.... Looks Friggin' AWESOME! My :twocents Leave it the hell alone because it's AWESOME Right NOW as it is!:rockon

Peace Jeff

PS... PM Me, what is the Least You will take for it> because I'm NOT making any offers..;)

·
Craft Int Instructor
700 Posts
PM sent ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey :rockon

Thanks for so much interest!!! I am still answereing PM and email´s... I take a lot of time!!!
I am still did´t know to sell it... :eek: I am waiting evry minute for the go... There is only a little problem left :rolleyes:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey :rockon

Thanks for so much interest!!! I am still answereing PM and email´s... I take a lot of time!!!
I am still did´t know to sell it... :eek: I am waiting evry minute for the go... There is only a little problem left :rolleyes:
What is the problem?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts