Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys for sale is my upper from my 2002 sp2. the upper is perfect other than two small scratches under the left clipon and a small crack in the snorkel opening, both of these imperfection happened today when some bitch decided she wanted to switch lanes in the turn lane then get back over and slam on her brakes, piggy kissed her bumper, did the small amount of damage, no other scratches on the entire bike other than the upper.

IN THE LAST PICTURE IT LOOKS LIKE THE FRONT HAS SOME LIGHT RASH, IT REALLY DOESNT THATS FROM ME WIPING IT WITH A TOWEL AND IT SHOWING UP WITH THE FLASH ON.

OTHER THAN THE TWO SCRATCHES, ONE ON THE FRONT CORNER THAT I PUT SILVER HONDA PAINT ON AND THE ONE ON THE BACK WHICH I HAVENT TOUCHED, THIS UPPER IS PERFECT, NO OTHER CRACKS OTHER THAN THE ONE IN THE SNORKEL OPENING

HEADLIGHTS, CHIN SPOILER WINDSCREEN AND BLINKERS NOT INCLUDED, ONLY THE UPPER FAIRING.

·
Short Bus Commander
265 Posts
Ill take it, if the price is right. pm me if you decide to sell

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pm sent

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pm sent

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i need this gone, lookin for 250+shipping obo.

i painted the two scratched areas with honda silver paint, you can hardly notice them now, the crack is the only issue but its inside the intake to if your not as picky as me this upper is great... btw i just ordered a new one and it was 430 bucks from ron ayers, just to put it into perspective

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump, willing to entertain offers

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump, i know someone needs an upper, 200+shipping

·
Purveyor of immaturity