Speedzilla Forums banner

Feeler: 2003 RC51 w/ohlins, marchesini, full jardine, carbon airbox/snorkel, etc.....

13K views 58 replies 17 participants last post by  sp2child 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: 2003 RC51 w/ohlins, marchesini, full jardine, carbon airbox/snorkel, etc.....

FOR SALE.......$6500!!!!

If you would like pictures of anything specific just pm me and I will post them up.

Here are the specs.....

2003 RC51 w/14K miles on the odometer

-Marchesini forged aluminum wheels
-Ohlins R&T forks
-Ohlins rear shock w/Dan Kyle link
-PCIII w/custom dyno tune
-pair removal, soft rev mod, flapper removed
-Full SS Jardine w/Ti can
-Gilles Rearsets
-Dan Kyle clip ons
-CRG levers
-Puig double bubble windscreen
-Brembo Rotors
-HRC hard bite pads
-Galfer Wave rotor on rear
-SS brake line on rear
-Galfter superbike brake lines on front
-520 chain w/15/42 gearing
-Undertail
-Thorsten carbon fiber battery relocation bracket
-Gilles chain adjusters
-HRC rear brake res tube
-BT002rs tires 120/70-17 & 190/55-17
-Carbon Fiber rear hugger
-HRC mirror block off plates (not on bike in pics)
-.....I'm sure there is some I missed.....

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Auto part Engine Vehicle Automotive engine part Car

Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Alloy wheel Wheel

See less See more
#5 ·
Honestly, having just gone through this, you're way better off to turn it back to stock and part everything. But wait until my parts all sell before you do... J/K
Good luck!

#7 ·
I hear you. I know it is hard to get your money out of the mods but I'd figure I'd post it up to see if by chance their is someone that is willing to pay to have a great example for a RC51.

This bike is great on the track and the street.

If all I get is low ball offers I will end up parting her out as I will not give it away.

I saw your sato bonzai's before anybody posted and if I were keeping it I would of snatched them up the second I saw them.

#15 ·
ive got my harley up for sale right now. if it sell we will be talking shortly. id love to add another piggy to my garage

#17 ·
Tuesday bump....

May be willing to sell wheels, suspension, air box, snorkel, clip ons, levers, rearsets but I would need stock parts in return so I could sell bike close to stock. Anyone interested pm me.

I know a lot of people have shown interest in the parts but those that have stock parts to send me will have priority. If I have enough interest this is the route I will soon be taking.

#19 ·
forks

i want the forks, i have a stock set to send you in return, they already set up by dan kyle and in perfect condition with no scratches or anything lemme know , if you'd like i also would be interested in the front and rear rotors, i have all my stock stuff and could just send it all to you

#20 ·
Beutiful bike man. Worth every penny. :twocents

#22 ·
lemme know asap about those forks, i want them and like i said have a perfect set, already set up by dan kyle that i would be willing to trade with cash of course

#23 ·
I have an interested party looking to buy the bike as is.....if that fails I am giving it one last ditch effort on ebay.

If within the next week and a half it is not sold then it is time to part the ole' girl out.

#24 ·
so whats the deal with this bike, did it sell?

#25 ·
Interested buyer fell through. :(

Bike is scheduled to start on ebay tomorrow at noon.

#26 ·
Ebay auction was supposed to start today at noon but I entered the wrong start date so it goes up tomorrow at noon.

#27 ·
#28 ·
so if it doesnt sell in a week on ebay you are parting it out correct? i emailed you about some stuff, but i forget , can you pm what i have dibs on if thats possible, if and when you part it out

thanks
phill

#29 ·
so if it doesnt sell in a week on ebay you are parting it out correct? i emailed you about some stuff, but i forget , can you pm what i have dibs on if thats possible, if and when you part it out

thanks
phill

I will check your email and keep you posted.

#30 ·
any word on the auction?

#31 ·
I had a guy ask if I would trade him for his MV Augusta 750 and some cash...... Had a guy local ask what was my top price....... Had a guy ask to buy the wheels and forks...... Got about 10 watchers and I'm sure they are waiting till the auction is closer to the finish line before they bid. A gentleman off the superhawk forum pick up my 98' Hawk last night, I'm sure he is on the road still on his way back to NC. It is going to be weird without a bike in the garage.

#32 ·
I'll tell you.... It just BLOWS Me AWAY... when You have an RC51 set-up as Sweet as this one and No one is interested in buying it for 7500 bucks!~??:wtf Sheasss... Between the Rims, Forks, Shock, Brembos, and Everything else listed in her... There's got to be close (if not More?) to 7500 bucks Just in the friggin' goodies! Not even counting the RC.

GLWS..

I wish you'd get 10,000 for it!

Peace Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.