Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2003 RC51 w/ohlins, marchesini, full jardine, carbon airbox/snorkel, etc.....

FOR SALE.......$6500!!!!

If you would like pictures of anything specific just pm me and I will post them up.

Here are the specs.....

2003 RC51 w/14K miles on the odometer

-Marchesini forged aluminum wheels
-Ohlins R&T forks
-Ohlins rear shock w/Dan Kyle link
-PCIII w/custom dyno tune
-pair removal, soft rev mod, flapper removed
-Full SS Jardine w/Ti can
-Gilles Rearsets
-Dan Kyle clip ons
-CRG levers
-Puig double bubble windscreen
-Brembo Rotors
-HRC hard bite pads
-Galfer Wave rotor on rear
-SS brake line on rear
-Galfter superbike brake lines on front
-520 chain w/15/42 gearing
-Undertail
-Thorsten carbon fiber battery relocation bracket
-Gilles chain adjusters
-HRC rear brake res tube
-BT002rs tires 120/70-17 & 190/55-17
-Carbon Fiber rear hugger
-HRC mirror block off plates (not on bike in pics)
-.....I'm sure there is some I missed.....

rc1.jpg

rc2.jpg

rc3.jpg

rc4.jpg

rc5.jpg

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Canadian Ahrrsee Owner
243 Posts
Honestly, having just gone through this, you're way better off to turn it back to stock and part everything. But wait until my parts all sell before you do... J/K
Good luck!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
sadly, it is likely worth more parted than whole (the list of parts!!!!!). Bloody shame!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly, having just gone through this, you're way better off to turn it back to stock and part everything. But wait until my parts all sell before you do... J/K
Good luck!

I hear you. I know it is hard to get your money out of the mods but I'd figure I'd post it up to see if by chance their is someone that is willing to pay to have a great example for a RC51.

This bike is great on the track and the street.

If all I get is low ball offers I will end up parting her out as I will not give it away.

I saw your sato bonzai's before anybody posted and if I were keeping it I would of snatched them up the second I saw them.

·
Canadian Ahrrsee Owner
243 Posts
I saw your sato bonzai's before anybody posted and if I were keeping it I would of snatched them up the second I saw them.
Honestly, a couple of people PM'd me that I could get way more for them, but I got a great deal on them when I bought them. I mean a super deal...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't forget the parts I called dibs on already.:woot:

I will keep you and those who have already pm'ed in mind. Parting it out is still a little bit away though.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I want the wheels if it comes to you parting hit. Hell I want the whole bike but don't think I could come up with 7500 quick enough(or anything close to that for that matter. lol)
SO keep me in mind for the wheels.

·
LiveStrong
223 Posts
Dibs on the Kyle Link if you decide to part her out. Good luck with the sale buddy.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump..........

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
ive got my harley up for sale right now. if it sell we will be talking shortly. id love to add another piggy to my garage

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tuesday bump....

May be willing to sell wheels, suspension, air box, snorkel, clip ons, levers, rearsets but I would need stock parts in return so I could sell bike close to stock. Anyone interested pm me.

I know a lot of people have shown interest in the parts but those that have stock parts to send me will have priority. If I have enough interest this is the route I will soon be taking.

·
Registered
152 Posts
you will get more out of it if you part it, also more of a headache and time involved.
I`m also on that wishlist of people that I could afford it this way.
Good luck with sale.

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
forks

i want the forks, i have a stock set to send you in return, they already set up by dan kyle and in perfect condition with no scratches or anything lemme know , if you'd like i also would be interested in the front and rear rotors, i have all my stock stuff and could just send it all to you

·
I miss Vegas... :(
343 Posts
Beutiful bike man. Worth every penny. :twocents

1 - 20 of 59 Posts